This course is intended to provide a comprehensive description of what you need to know to be a productive member of a Scrum team.
This course fulfills the requirements to become a Certified ScrumMaster.
Note: This training course can be customized to your specific needs.
About the Course
This is either a two or a three-day course that covers a broad range of topics that are essential for people who will be working on a Scrum team. In the three-day version the participants focus on writing their own user stories and estimating the size of those stories.
What You Will Learn
This course will include the following topics:
- Core Agile principles
- Complete description of the Scrum framework
- The different roles on a Scrum team
- Comprehensive discussion of Agile planning
- How to write good user stories
- How to estimate the size of user stories
- Proven techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to perform sprint planning
- How to track and report progress
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in a Scrum project will benefit from attending this course, including: programmers, testers, analysts, project managers, etc. The benefit to having an entire team attend is that all members will share a common set of concepts and common vocabulary for discussing these concepts as they begin to apply them to develop products.