Led by author of “Essential Scrum” and CST Ken Rubin, this corporate agile estimating and planning training provides a holistic overview of agile estimating and agile planning. Because this is on-site training, it can be customized to your company's needs.
About Agile estimating and planning training
This is a one-day, on-site training course that covers the fundamental principles of agile estimating and planning. A perfect complement to this course is a one-day facilititated session foused on estimating your product backlog items.
What You Will Learn
Agile estimating and planning training includes the following topics:
- The importance of estimating size and deriving duration.
- The differences between story points and ideal time.
- The advantages of an abstract measure of size.
- Techniques for estimating.
- When and how to re-estimate.
- How and when to perform release and iteration planning.
- Tips for communicating about estimates and plans.
Who Should Attend
This course is equally suited for your organization's managers, programmers, testers or anyone involved in (or interested in the results of) estimating or planning an agile project. Participants will be able to return to their jobs with specific recommendations and actions they can perform to improve their current plans and projects.