Led by author of “Essential Scrum” and CST Ken Rubin, user stories training gives a comprehensive overview of how to write user stories. Because this is a corporate, on-site course, it can be customized to your company's needs.
About user stories training
This is a two-day corporate training course that covers the fundamental principles of how to capture and express requirements in the form of user stories.
What You Will Learn
User stories training includes the following topics:
- Product visioning.
- Overview of agile requirements and why they are different than traditional requirements.
- What are user stories.
- Practice writing and refining user stories (via several hands-on user-story-writing exercises).
- Users and user roles.
- Story-writing techniques.
- Techniques for gathering user stories.
- The six attributes of a good story and how to achieve them.
- How much work to do up-front and how much to do just-in-time.
- The role of documentation.
Who Should Attend User Stories Training
This course is equally suited for product owners, managers, programmers, testers or anyone involved in defining or elaborating on the requirements for a project within your organization. Participants will be able to return to their projects with specific recommendations and actionable practices they can perform to improve their requirements capturing.